Removables | Partials
- Lightweight and Comfortable: TCS resins have properties that allow partials to be fabricated very thin without compromising durability, making them very flexible and comfortable for every day use.
- Aesthetic. Undetectable in the mouth: TCS restorations are manufactured to blend naturally with a patients surrounding tissue and gums. A well designed and fabricated TCS appliance is unnoticeable in a patient’s mouth.
- BPA & Monomer Free: TCS restorations are biocompatible and ideal for patients that are allergic to monomer found in acrylic dentures.
- Non-Invasive: Unlike permanent tooth replacement options such as, crown/bridge and implants, TCS partials are non-invasive, making them ideal for patients with a low threshold for pain and/or for the elderly. The unique characteristics of TCS partials utilize the tissue undercuts and portions of abutment teeth for retention.
- Durable: TCS restorations can last a lifetime. Their unique characteristics allow for a break resistant and highly durable restoration. Natural changes in the mouth may require changes to the restoration. Eg. tooth addition.